This website is being formatted... please be patient until we finish our upgrading...

Friday, August 12, 2005

A Tear And A Smile...

My love, I remember each moment when we were together…
I remember everything about you…
Your blond hair dancing with the wind…
Your wonderful eyes shining with the sun rays…
Your white skin competing with the clouds color…
Your beautiful face…
Your sweet smell…
Your walk…
Your clothes and their colors…
Your look…
I almost remember each feeling…
Each reaction…

But what I will never forget, is seeing you smiling to me while crying…

I will never forget your body that was shaking…
I will never forget this mix of a smile and a tear…
One for being together, and the other for being forced to be away…
I will never forget, when I pleased you to stop crying, and you said: oh my dearest, its not in my hands…

Your love my dear, is not something to forget or to remember…
Your love my dear is my life…
Our love is everything for me…
For us…
I’m really proud that you love me…
Thank you for everything…
Thank god for everything…
Now… now… I’m just smiling and crying…
I love you…



SAMA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not know for certain what this pertains to but of course I have an idea.
It is beautiful. Beautiful in it's pain, beautiful in it's value, beautiful because love never fails. It takes much to look into the heart that deeply... and still be able to look into it down the road and not cringe from the pain, but rather with much gratefulness be able to embrace the memory and invaluable etching that has been forever engraved on your heart. Thank you for sharing. ........deb, florida....