This website is being formatted... please be patient until we finish our upgrading...

Saturday, March 18, 2006

One Day, One Life…

When I was looking for the light, it was so far…
I lived in pain & loneliness, but something was blocked…
Always away… even that I wanted it everyday…
No one response… no one word…
Just away… till I felt I’m born to be lonely…
Yes, I said that… even that I always believed in the spring...
I don’t hide that I love all the seasons… but the one who has a powerful effect on me was you spring…
You came one day, one year with the light I waited for years and years…
It’s not something to remember or not to remember…
It’s something to live with forever… It’s something you cannot live without…
Isn’t strange that our spring started with the spring…
Isn’t strange that our spring don’t end in three months…
I feel it so strange and beautiful…
Yes, what I know is that my garden is always flowering… even if she is having everyday different colors…

Sassine El Nabbout

1 comment:

seo company said...

wowww...It's Really fabulous post.i like it.keep it up.thanks for sharing.