This website is being formatted... please be patient until we finish our upgrading...

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Special Moments


Between Trees, Aadbel
Lebanese Sunsets Album
This picture has a special impact on me. When I see it, a thousand emotions embrace me. Happiness, sadness, hope, intense longing, nostalgia...
This is one of the romantic nights i passed with you, thinking of you on this peaceful mountain. It is yes so meaningfull.
I remember in it God staying between the trees without burning them;
I see the power of this silent moment.
I see also trees sad in black saying goodbye to the sun while hugging it.
I see the sun saying i'm coming tomorrow, dont cry, i will come again and there will be no more darkness, just wait.
I see the peace going ahead to sleep in the sea.
I see the sun leaving my side to illuminate your's, so we are the one that live always in the day.
I see you, how? by every lovely scene surrounding my life. but you are still the most beautiful, and thats why i miss you so much...

No comments: