This website is being formatted... please be patient until we finish our upgrading...

Sunday, October 15, 2006

I Miss You

When the night closes all the windows, and turns off all the human lights, I become again the same lonely person…
Keeping away all the dreams is just a dream…
My head is full again of scenes… of times… of ideas…
Almost everything is about you…
I turn the light off by myself… nearly nothing is visible for a while, and then I start to see in the darkness…
It is your photo placed there…
Just one photo… but through it I see thousands…
Every moment we spent together… every smile… and especially every tear…
In the silence, I close my eyes to feel again and again their effect on me…
My body shakes slightly…
There is something I need to live… and I need it back…
I feel you are behind the door… thinking of me… of us…
I put my hands in the pockets… there are no keys…
I stand up… run hurry to hit the block… but no way…
My body is aching…
My heart too…
I hear your voice again from behind it… I hear your tears touching the soil…
I want to cross it to release us…
I love you so much… I love the person you are… I love your heart…
I don’t want you to cry… this makes me a mad man…
I promised I’m a reason for your eternal smile…
My body shakes again… I need you…
I don’t want to cry myself…
I try not to do it…
I believe…
I understand…
I found it…
To open this door is so easy… I will pray as much as I miss you…

1 comment:

Marroush said...

There are no words... no words... to describe my feelings...
But your feelings are my feelings... No more do I need to say.