This website is being formatted... please be patient until we finish our upgrading...

Friday, August 12, 2005

Message To You...

I don’t know what is going on with me!
All the time I feel tired!
All the time I feel lost!
How much times I woke up and I’m still feeling myself in your city!
How much times I woke up and I’m still waiting for you to come and take me!
I don’t know what is happening!
As if I never knew my country!
As if I’m living in another world! Out of every reality!
In face of me the whole globe, but unfortunately its made of crystal!
Each moment I look to where you are!
Each moment wishing to be with you!
Each moment thinking how much its near & how much its far!
Each moment wishing that I can go and come through the earth in moments…
All what I want is to be with you!
I don’t know how I could that time leave u!
I’m blaming myself all the time!
Oh what a life!
Its almost a week since I left and I’m feeling it years!
I don’t know my love what to do!
There is nothing that can decrease all this sea of fighting feelings!
All the pictures I took of you in the places we went in, are increasing all what I’m feeling!
I need you so much!
So much near to me!


SAMA

No comments: