This website is being formatted... please be patient until we finish our upgrading...

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Yearning...

SAMA Photography

How could my legs walk? I hope I have no legs…
How could my brain give this order? I hope I have no brain…
How my heart could support this act? I hope I have no heart…
How could I? How could I?
How could I?
I wrote death on my life pages…
I left my freedom to come back into this little prison…
I left our smile to be flooded by tears…
I left the spring to live again the winter…
I left the warmth to be killed by coldness…

What do we feel?!
What do we mean?!
What do we say?!

I’m yearning for our union…
What happened is no more acceptable…
God’s will… This door will never close again…

We couldn’t fish the sun that day… she is lost in the sea…
But she will raise again my love, and she will never leave until we leave…


1 comment:

Marroush said...

I yearn for you.
You and only you.

I do not know how we will get through this...
I just pray for God's help...

I miss you.
I miss life.